GoPro Lifestyle Gear is the latest addition from the kings of lifestyle capture. It would be a bit much to expect GoPro to revolutionise going places gear the way they revolutionised action imagery, but the new lineup looks the goods – well designed and built, and not overpriced.
We haven’t had the chance to road test any, but here’s the lowdown on the new range, which goes is available worldwide beginning today, exclusively on GoPro.com starting with the packs and duffels range.
Apparel and other accessories will be available for purchase from 19 August. GoPro PLUS subscribers get an exclusive 30% discount off the new lifestyle gear line.
To celebrate this new line of products and raise money for charity, GoPro is hosting its first-ever virtual charitable event this weekend called #GoProLiveIt.
Between Friday 31 July – Sunday 2 August, people can participate in free events led virtually by GoPro athletes, advocates and ambassadors. Participants also have the chance to win one of the new GoPro lifestyle gear items for posting a standout image to social media using #GoProLiveIt and tagging @GoPro.
The new GoPro Lifestyle gear bag line includes:
- Daytripper ($169.95AUD) – Designed for daily adventures, the ergo-friendly Daytripper provides hydration compatibility and padded storage for a laptop, essentials and gear.
- Stash ($119.95AUD) – Stash is a flexible, fast-loading rolltop bag. The lightweight construction is designed for easy storage layering and reach-in accessibility.
- Mission ($169.95AUD) – Mission is a 2-in-1 backpack duffel built tough and sized up to handle the demands of extended trips and larger loads.
- Storm DRY ($169.95AUD) – Amphibious by design, Storm DRY is a tough, yet streamlined, waterproof backpack. It’s welded, watertight and lightweight while being tough as nails.
- Sling ($89.95AUD) – Sling is a sleek, minimalist crossbody bag you can also wear as a waist pack. Perfect for daily adventures from trail runs to supermarket runs.
- Casey ($89.95AUD) – Casey is a protective, customizable, compression-molded case for your GoPro and accessories. Features padded construction with soft tricot lining.
- Casey LITE ($29.95AUD) – Casey LITE is a lightweight, travel-friendly case for your GoPro and accessories. Features customizable padded construction.
The Casey or Casey LITE look like ideal must haves to keep all your GoPro stuff in one accessible spot.
We have been loving our latest accessories with the new GoPro MAX, switching from diving to snow – full review and test follows soon, COVID and the crappy snow season combined to slow our on snow test program. It would be super handy to just have one stash bag for all the great mounts.
GoPro PLUS subscribers get an exclusive 30% discount off the new lifestyle gear line.
This adds to the already robust list of benefits for GoPro PLUS, which includes unlimited cloud storage, damaged camera replacement and up to 50% off on all GoPro mounts and accessories. GoPro PLUS costs just $4.99USD/month or $49.99USD annually.
Get on and check it out/get some on the link.