Forget buying your All Parks Annual Pass at the KNP park gates this season – they are now ONLY available online for pre-purchase.
Here’s the lowdown from parks – and thanks for keeping them relatively reasonable, so much better the Victorian resort entry charges!
|All Parks Pass|
For all fee-collecting parks in NSW, including Kosciuszko National Park.
|1-year pass $190 |
|2-year pass $335 |
Heading to the snow this winter? Buy your All Parks annual pass online:
- NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) has made the snow season easier for visitors, with annual passes available for purchase online
- When visitors buy their new All Parks annual pass from the NPWS website before leaving home, it is automatically linked to their vehicle’s registration and ready to use right away
- This means there’s no need to queue for entry at Kosciuszko National Park – snow seekers can skip the wait and get up to the mountains quicker.
Physical annual passes are no longer available:
- Visitors can no longer buy annual passes from entry stations and will instead need to pre-purchase their new annual pass online from the NPWS website
- For concessions and discounts, apply at least 3 days before travel to allow for approval and processing
- Day passes are still available to buy at entry stations and from local NPWS visitor centres in Jindabyne, Khancoban and Tumut, as well as the Thredbo Visitor Centre and NPWS Perisher Valley Office.
This snow season:
- It’s shaping up to be a great snow season with all the usual snow play activities on offer
- A number of campgrounds are open for winter, with all campers required to book before arriving via the NPWS website. Backcountry camping (when skiing in remote areas) is allowed without a booking, but campers must fill out an online Trip Intention Form to register with NPWS
- A range of convenient and cosy hard-roofed accommodation is also available to book
- Adventurers planning activities such as cross-country skiing, snow shoeing, backcountry skiing and snowboarding must complete aTrip Intention Form and ensure they have suitable skills and equipment.
- Buy your All Parks annual pass online before you hit the road for seamless entry to Kosciuszko National Park
- Travellers to the Snowy Mountains should also check with individual ski resorts and other venues about their COVID-19 restrictions, venue capacity and booking requirements
- Always check the NPWS website for up-to-date information, alerts and closures. Visitors are encouraged to stop in and visit one of the many NPWS visitor centres to help them plan their activities, learn about alpine safety and get the most out of their visit.