The Therabody TheraCup is great for active people across a huge range of activities. Ski strong, recover fast!
Our Tester Tessa is a former telemark instructor and ski tour guide, keen kayaker, trained massage therapist, and mountain biker – all squeezed in between a demanding job managing active lifestyle stores. So she knows a thing or two about fitness, and fitting in your best performances despite limited time due to workloads.
“Straight out of the packaging (after a quick USB charge up) I found it extremely easy to use.”
“I have needed some relief on a very tight ITB band. I have always found this too tight and painful to massage” she says.
“It was super easy to place the cup and place it on low intensity to start with, and then switch it up as needed.”
“The result is brilliant. The result of releasing the tenderness is amazing. While in use it was extremely comfortable. Such a great small unit. I love it!”
The simplicity of use is next level. You don’t have to be a professional physio/masseuse – but if you are, you will find the TheraCup very effective.
Suction, heat, and vibration come together simply and very effectively in the TheraCup, for the benefits of traditional cupping with Therabody’s ThermaVibration™ Technology.
This result is an easy-to-use digitized cupping experience that optimizes localized relief and recovery. With built-in safety sensors and on-device controls, TheraCup safely brings professional-level therapy to the comfort of home.
Key features of the newest TheraCup tool include:
- Suction decompression with 3 intensity levels (30kpa, 40kpa, 50kPa)
- Heat therapy with 3 intensity levels (41C, 43C, 45C)
- Vibration therapy with 3 intensity levels (Low, High, and Wave)
- 3 interchangeable transparent cups (35mm, 45mm, and 55mm diameters)
- Built in safeguards
- Auto shutoff after 3 minutes of continual usage
- Internal pressure detection with auto shutoff if pressure exceeds 60kpa,
- High intensity suction warning when selecting highest suction level prior to treatment initiation
- LED power indicator
- 120 minute battery life with USB-C fast charging (and internal lithium-ion battery Portable and lightweight
- Price at $199
Theracup is available in leading stores or online from Therabody on the link here.