Today September 25 must be the earliest last day of the season downunder for ages – so 2024 has gotta be better right?
Let’s hope so – you can lock it all in at 3 of our big 5 resorts with an Epic Australia Pass at the lowest rate of (all $AUD) $959 for adults, the Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in just five days.* The Epic Australia Pass is priced at $549 for students (up to year 12), $749 for senior (65+) and starting at AU$579 for adaptive.
Skiers and riders can access their favourite resorts for just AU$49 upfront, with the remainder of the balance payable in early May 2024.
But of course regardless of what happens downunder next year you can get a lot of snow miles from the 24-25 northern winter too!
2024 Epic Australia Pass access begins with the 2024 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2024/25 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere. It provides:
· Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2024 snow season
· Access to world-class resorts for the 2024/25 Northern Hemisphere snow season, including:
o North America; 10 combined days: Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb
o North America (cont.); unlimited access excluding peak dates: Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe
o Canada; five combined days: Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Kimberley Alpine Resort in British Columbia, Nakiska in Alberta, and Mont-Sainte-Anne and Stoneham in Quebec
o Japan; five consecutive days in each: Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu
o Switzerland; five days: Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis
o Austria; three consecutive days with lodging requirement: Ski Arlberg
o France; seven consecutive days: Les 3 Vallées
o Italy; seven days: Skirama Dolomiti
Some peak dates are excluded. More details here.
Pass Holder Benefits All Season Long
In addition to an unparalleled value in skiing and riding, the Epic Australia Pass provides exclusive discounts and benefits for Pass Holders, including:
· Six Bring-A-Mate discount invitations for up to 50 percent off single day lift tickets for friends and family
· 20 percent off lessons and rentals
· 15 percent off all purchases at select retail outlets at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham
· Lodging and on-mountain dining discounts at Perisher and Hotham
· Access to First Tracks at Perisher and Hotham
· In-resort benefits with Epic Mountain Rewards at North American resorts, which includes 20 per cent off lodging, on-mountain dining, rentals, group lessons and more during the 2024/25 season
Epic Military Pass
Priced at $163USD for Active, Retired and Veteran Military and their dependents, the Military Epic Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted, discounted access to world class resorts in North America for the 2023/24 season and Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek for the 2024 winter season. For Australian service member eligibility and verification and to purchase a Military Epic Pass, visit epicpass.com.
Plan Confidently with Epic Coverage
The 2024 Epic Australia Pass includes Epic Coverage, which may provide refunds for certain qualifying events. Refunds are subject to eligibility and based on your Epic Coverage elections and the Epic Coverage Terms & Conditions.