Lander™, the creator of expedition-inspired mobile accessories, has released a revolutionary new case design. Moab™ is a “climate control” case that helps maintain a phone’s optimal operating temperature in extreme weather conditions (hot & cold), delivering consistent performance and extended battery life.
Prolonged exposure to temperatures that swing outside of 0-35°C can negatively impact daily performance and permanently damage a battery. Moab’s advanced insulation layer keeps iPhone performing at peak levels for longer periods of time.
“The Moab is amazing as it provides true outdoor protection without needless bulk and weight,” said Kasey Feller, Lander brand manager. “Not only does Moab look great, it will also keep your phone running within safe operating temperatures, this means that your battery will continue operating in the way that it was designed to.”
The Moab case is a breakthrough that fuses military drop protection with Thermoline™ insulation technology, a unique temperature regulating component within various ultra-tough electronics. This cutting-edge material helps maintain optimal operating temperatures by intelligently trapping and releasing heat based upon the external conditions around it.
Additional key differentiating features include:
· Anchor System: Detachable wrist lanyard helps prevent drops
· Crush Zones: Compression zones provide bulk-free military impact protection
· Siped Edges: Textured siding provides confident grip and comfort
· Illumifind™: Subtle reflective details enable quick location in the dark
· Extra Wide Buttons: Landing pad for gloved use provides simplified handling during cold weather activities (photography, skiing/boarding, etc.)
Named after southern Utah’s outdoorist desert paradise, Moab is famous for its beautiful sandstone landscape, countless adventures and extreme year-round temperatures.
Lander Moab Case RRP: $59.95
Compatible with all iPhone 6/6s/7 size variants
Available in black or purple
Arrives in Australia from August 2017 via: au.bodyguardz.com/