Lots of places have great snow right now, including Big White, our Family Resort of the year for 2012 which kicked off 2013 with a 177cm snow base and plenty of records broken – including for visitor numbers with a record day on 30 December. But lift queues stayed minimal, under 15 minutes on most lifts with all 118 runs & 16 lifts open. A record 8,000 plus crowd caught the fireworks display and things are looking good for the rest of the season if you still haven’t booked your trip get onto your tour operator or www.bigwhite.com
If you were there, or have been to Big White before, get on and ‘Snow Score’ if at http://snowaction.com.au/snow-score-resort-ratings for a chance to WIN the amazing new RESQSKI ski finder system
A few stats –
- Most cars parked at the resort Sunday, December 30th ( 2,300 vehicles.)
- Most cases of French fries sold through Happy Valley Day lodge.
- Most student day passes sold over Christmas period.
- Most child ski/snowboard lessons.
- Most visits from local seasons pass holders Sunday, December 30th.
- Largest beer and wine order received by Big White Market.
- Largest skier visit day recorded Sunday, December 30th.